Eligibility and Academic Qualifications required for a B.E. / B.Tech. Degree Programmes (Four Year):
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. (10 + 2) of Indian System or its equivalent (completed 12 years of school education).
- Candidates must have studied in English medium or should have proficiency in English language. The candidate should have passed in all the subjects and scored a minimum average of 50 percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
- In case, the results are awaited for the qualifying examinations, applications may be submitted with other documents before the deadline. However, the transcripts should be produced before the counselling.
- If the candidate produces grade certificates, they have to produce either the actual marks or equivalent marks for the respective grades. In case equivalent mark range is given for grades by the respective examination authorities, only the minimum marks applicable to the grades in the eligible subjects (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) will be taken into account.
- The candidate should provide equivalent mark or mark range for grades from the respective board only. Letters from Principals regarding equivalent mark or mark range for grades will not be accepted.
- The candidate has to provide a pass certificate, if it is not clear from the mark sheet whether the candidate has passed all the subjects. Mark sheets with voluminous data or confusing formats will not be accepted. The decision of College will be final in case of any ambiguity in the eligibility criteria.